We are looking for an admin whiz to assist our marketing manager with all things online. So, if you’re quick on the keys, a detail orientated dynamo and are a quick and willing leaner then this is the role you’ve been looking for. Starting with approx 20 hours per week, with the possibility of a mix of work from home and office hours is this your dream job???
- Assisting with product and asset upload into our online store
- Enriching existing product listings and categorisation to ensure ease of navigation and maximise product visibility online
- Merchandising online store collections
- Auditing the website on a regular basis to ensure an issue free customer journey
- Optimise and refresh home page weekly
- Assist with fortnightly EDM creation and social media scheduling
- Provide administrative support to directors and our General Manager
We are a fun-loving team of absolute legends who love what we do. Our online store is a new addition to mix, and we are eager to recreate our in store experience as much as we can for our online customers to enjoy.
Our space is full of lovely things, and we offer generous incentives and discounts to our team of dedicated, hardworking super stars. We have an exceptionally high standard of service and presentation across all channels which must be upkept at all times.
We are social, love providing all kinds of additional training and self-development and are a close knit team.
- Experience in eComm, marketing or web development preferred
- Strong time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Basic knowledge of graphic design or experience using Canva
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics favourable
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Casual eCommerce Assistant” in the subject field.