Experienced Retail Superstar
Reporting to our Head Joy-Maker and Culture Keeper, you will be joining a fun-loving team based out of our beautiful beachside Kingscliff store in Northern NSW. You will be accountable for hitting our monthly targets and ensuring that customers receive a memorable experience accompanied by exceptional service. We go above and beyond at Oxley and Moss to provide our lovely folks with lovely things and spreading joy is our number one focus.
You will excel in this role if you are organised, proactive and have a high level of attention to detail. Additionally, you have a proven track record of working with a fast paced omni channel retailer within a team and autonomously. You are confident making suggestions and giving fashion advice and enjoy making customers comfortable and happy.
- Maintaining all aspects of a busy retail store including customer experience
- Ability to work towards monthly sales targets and being proactive to meet them
- Follow company guidelines to merchandise the store and maintain high shop floor standards; taking pride in your environment and personal presentation
- Confidently share knowledge about our brands and their products
- Create and develop a bond with customers by providing exemplary service and increasing customer loyalty
- Support with all store operational tasks including stock management, operating the till system and handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges
- Support your Manager and team by complying with all store policies and procedures
We are a prominent local business founded by best friends 10 years ago. We have a long with standing team of absolute legends who all love what they do.
Our space is full of lovely things and we offer generous incentives and discounts to our team of dedicated, hardworking super stars. We have an exceptionally high standard of service and presentation which must be up-kept at all times.
We are social, love providing all kinds of additional training and self-development and consider our team to be family.
You are a motivated, sales driven team player with a positive can do attitude, exceptional organisational skills and the ability to identify customer needs with a passion for all things gifting, fashion and homewares.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to be proactive and keep calm under pressure is a must. Experience in Shopify POS is advantageous. If you’re an all-round people loving guy or gal with availability on weekends and week days this job is for you!!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Experienced Retail Superstar” in the subject field.